WHAT WE CAN DO
The Crossroads team brings you the total solution for government affairs, advocacy and public affairs needs.
We know that whether you are ready to start a new development, bring a new project to the city or resolve an administrative or bureaucratic issue, you want a solution that’s fast, accurate and gets the job done.
Successful interactions with government are critical to your success.
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Crossroads Consulting specializes in land use/zoning, site plan review and development approvals in local, county and state levels. We can assist with obtaining all local approvals necessary for development. Additionally, our team can:
Public policy pROGRAMS
The Crossroads Team has a wealth of specialized experience in leadership development, training for elected officials, and candidates for office.
NAVIGATING THROUGH GOVERNMENT
YOUR END GOAL
- Draft Development Proposals
- Preparing Inquiry Letters
- Preparation of Tax Credit Applications
- Facilitate Zoning Approvals
- Draft Ordinance Amendments
- Secure Local Legislative Approvals
- Secure Historic District Commission Approval
- Advise on Stormwater Management Plans
- Secure Overall Site Plan Approval
Our team also has the capacity to assist local municipalities with zoning and planning administration.
- Assist in drafting public policy and local municipal codes
- Provide professional staff to planning, zoning, recreation and architectural review commissions
The Crossroads team has the depth of contacts and breadth of experience to:
- Create/develop a plan to accelerate your objective from strategy to implementation
- Provide policymakers with your plans and perspective as they debate complex issues and make decisions
- Navigate the governmental approval, licensing and permitting process with legislative, executive and administrative bodies
- Advocate for you before legislative and regulatory bodies in the city administration
- Provide strategic consultation on issue-positioning
- Prepare clients for presentations on administrative and legislative issues
Crossroads Consulting can assist clients in developing a community outreach strategy for their project.
Our team is experienced with soliciting community input and participation as needed for project success, including:
- Scheduling Community Focus Groups
- Managing Community Meetings
- Interpreting Data Results and Evaluating New Innovations for Engagement